Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which do you think is the best position for a cpc ads??

Advertisement Placeholder
I think its the top position on the right sidebar.
I get most of the clicks from there!
The header area ad will look like an ad and it will not blend in the website.

In post ads are also good. I mean if you have a 300x300 ad in the post, people are going to click it if its related to the article we post! And if you're using google adsense, it WILL be related to your post in almost all cases!

Most probably a leaderboard banner at the header area somewhere, or a square banner at the sides, preferably at the upper part of the site. It's the most common layout I've been seeing in most sites these days.

The best positions for adding CPC ads into your website or blog, to can get high CTR, are:

1. the 728x90 banner's best position is in the header or above the main text
2. the 300x250 banner is in the best place in the inside of the main text
3. the 160x600 banner will give you high CTR if you place it in the right sidebar

For CPM banners the best places are different, tell me if you want to add also CPM banners, I will show you the best places also for these type of ads!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds