Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which country are you supporting to win the World Cup tournament in Qatar?

Dannyjax

Credits
Are you a football fan? Do you make out time to watch the ongoing matches in the FIFA World Cup tournament in Qatar 2022?

Which team is your favorite team that's in the knockout stage in the tournament? Do you think they are capable of winning the World Cup?

Advertisement Placeholder
What team typically does the best or does it very?

I really only watch the Tour de France when it comes to sports and I just watch the summary episodes of it on YouTube.
I'm not surprised that you only watch Tour de France because I know that you're into cycling very well, so you should love the sports.

I really hope that either Portugal or Netherlands wins this ongoing World Cup in Qatar.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds