Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where fo you see yourself?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What about in 10 years time? :)

5 Years:

I would be still at University studying some sort of financial degree. I would like to think that my web projects mean that I do not have to get a "proper" job by that time.

10 Years:

I see myself as a Fund Manager of a successful managed fund, a trader, or an entrepreneur. One of the three :)

Advertisement Placeholder
In 5 years Ill be in the NBA as the 30th pick on the Draft
In 10 years Ill be an all star player in the NBA

Having my own online business. I'm steadily moving towards my dream, I'm doing less and less "boring work" and its all about the managing and client relations now...though I'm not quite there...

In 5 years I'll be off to college, hopefully still maintaining online communities like a bauss :p
In 10 years, I'd like to have a stable job doing some kind of web design/development, as well as still running my forums :)

You could start an SEO shop or something i.e. buy SEOnuke or something, rent a dedicated server, hire someone and sell on Fiverr and your own website. That's not a bad idea.... :)
nice idea sam.
I will consider doing it once I earn a little more than I earn as of now! :)

I honestly haven't got a clue where I will be in 5 or 10 years, I am just enjoying life as it is now and I will leave the future for another day. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds