Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you see your business in five years? Ten?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
It's a very good thing to do a check up on yourself when necessary, likewise your Business I think.
So as a Businessman where do you see your Business in five years? Ten?

Advertisement Placeholder
I expect my business to have a stable and growing customer base, strong cash flow, and a positive reputation in the market. I also expect to have a clear business plan and strategies for growth, and a strong team to support the business. However, remembering that the future is unpredictable, and there are always some factors outside of my control.

I am running multiple small businesses but I am not generating enough profits from my business to maintain my life, let alone building wealth. If I was not combining my business with freelancing, I would be able to pay bills. However, I believe my business will improve and in 5-10 years my businesses wiull become my number one source of income.

I'm hopeful that in the next 5-10 years my sites draw in more traffic and in turn more revenue. I've been working hard on my sites and my freelance work. As for my freelance work, I'd like to see that expand into something bigger, maybe a company of my own where I have people working for me. That'd be rad!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds