Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

When you look at your old posts, do you ...

Bilita

Credits
Do your old posts make you cringe, or do they make you proud?

Embarrassed Hide GIF by flor

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how far you go back. Very old posts will likely make me cringe, but posts from let's say, the past 5 years will likely make me proud. I am mostly supportive and resourceful on the forum software I actively support, and off of that software, I can sometimes give knowledgeable advice on the likes of forums like this one (webmaster). In general, posts from when I was probably about 25+ years old don't make me cringe as much because I have matured over the years, and many times what I post online is sensible.

On forums I'm not too worried. Yes most will make me feel like wow I was so young. But the Facebook posts are the ones that are really cringe which is why I deleted or hid most of them hahaha. Yes it took a while. 😂

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds