Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

When you leave the house...

Credits
When you leave the house, what do you typically make sure to bring with you? Ladies or gentleman who bring a purse/bag with them - what must be in it? Do you turn around if you forget one of your items?

So when I leave on a work day, I bring my Stanley water cup so I'll drink more, my purse, mostly because my keys are there and maybe my wallet lol... I'll bring a lunch bag with waters, a monster, and a soda for the day... my ring and my badge and my phone.

On a typical day that is not work, I make sure I bring my ring - because some days I forget to put it back on. Whoopsie. Get my wallet and my keys out of my purse and I take them with me in my hand. Of course my phone goes everywhere as well.

If I forget my ring - sometimes I'll turn around, if I forget my badge I have to go back to the house, but otherwise I don't care if I forgot something for the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
Keys and wallet, and depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing, a mobile device. (This depends on what I'm doing. Getting an Uber, needs my phone. Anything where I'm not just popping out to the shops real quick, probably bringing my iPad along because the iPad has a better data plan and is big enough for my sausage fingers to type usefully on.)

😅tbh i find it reeeeeaally challenging to leave the house.

Mostly only go out during the am for a run, or gardening, or whatever else while it's quiet.

And if needing to go into the city i methodically plan each step days in advance so to expedite the whole thing as efficiently as possible.

😄Usually only bring the wallet & keys though.

Whenever I leave the house, I always make sure that I leave with my phone and my purse and if there is no one else in the house when we leave, my keys as well.

Most of the time my eldest tends to stay home so I leave the keys at home.

There have been times when I have left the house without something and I tend to go back for it if I really needed is such as a list so I don't forget things that I need.

I hate dragging along a purse so if it's possible I just grab my wallet, phone and keys. When I used to smoke I needed a purse for the cigarettes and lighter. Then when I quite cigarettes I went vaping so I still needed the purse because the machine itself needed to be stored along with some fluid and batteries. Quit that too so now I don't need a purse for much. It gets tricky when I need sunglasses though. 😆

I hate dragging along a purse so if it's possible I just grab my wallet, phone and keys. When I used to smoke I needed a purse for the cigarettes and lighter. Then when I quite cigarettes I went vaping so I still needed the purse because the machine itself needed to be stored along with some fluid and batteries. Quit that too so now I don't need a purse for much. It gets tricky when I need sunglasses though. 😆
I hate purses so muchhhhhh. I want to find a wallet thing that can hold my phone and everything else too... I don't need much... Oh and the keys... keys suck too, but that's what my husband's pockets are for XD I keep my sunglasses in the car, and when I take them out I slip them partially into my shirt or my lanyard at work :p

I hate purses so muchhhhhh. I want to find a wallet thing that can hold my phone and everything else too... I don't need much... Oh and the keys... keys suck too, but that's what my husband's pockets are for XD I keep my sunglasses in the car, and when I take them out I slip them partially into my shirt or my lanyard at work :p
You always have the handheld purses but they're not my style. I sometimes struggle with my phone as well since women's jeans/pants don't have nice big pockets. But the latest pants I bought have stylish cargo thingies so I usually use that for my phone but when I'm sitting down, my phone's on the table. I've created a bad habit of leaving my house keys in my car, stowed away so that nobody sees them so I don't have to carry them with me. So obviously my car and home keys aren't attached to each other, because of work. I don't need my car keys when I'm working. About the sunglasses, mine are quite expensive because of my shitty eyesight so they're in a protective case at all times and I wouldn't dare hang them on my shirt or something like that... :p

You always have the handheld purses but they're not my style. I sometimes struggle with my phone as well since women's jeans/pants don't have nice big pockets. But the latest pants I bought have stylish cargo thingies so I usually use that for my phone but when I'm sitting down, my phone's on the table. I've created a bad habit of leaving my house keys in my car, stowed away so that nobody sees them so I don't have to carry them with me. So obviously my car and home keys aren't attached to each other, because of work. I don't need my car keys when I'm working. About the sunglasses, mine are quite expensive because of my shitty eyesight so they're in a protective case at all times and I wouldn't dare hang them on my shirt or something like that... :p
I hate keys. My car has the feature that has the number pad to unlock... but I can't lock the car with the keys in it I don't think - but that would be pretty magical lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds