Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When no one is around, what do you like to wear????

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I think most times I have gotten used to wearing just shorts (Boxers) and my singlets. I don't dress anyhow because I might just have anyone at my door. Even though I reside alone, and my Babe comes to visit me I made it clear to her to dress like she's at my place and anyone might be at my door at anytime.
When no one is around, what do you like to wear???

Advertisement Placeholder
nothing I kid, I kid but I like to be comfortable, so it's probably a graphic tee and boxer briefs, or gym shorts. I don't care who's coming to visit or if a delivery guy comes to my door. My friends already know how I dress within the comfort of my own home 😝

I wear clothes which are free on my body when I'm at home. If someone is around, I would wear the same thing and if no one is around, I'm going wear the same kind of clothes too. I sleep in my night wear when I want to sleep at night.

Naked, Naked, Naked!!

Why would I need to wear anything in my house when no one is around? Even if it's the clothes are free on the body, I will not wear them.

I'm not wearing anything right now for your information because I'm at home, it's a Sunday and I'm not going any where.

I would always prefer to put on a boxer as that is fair should incase someone comes around the house. There is no point in not putting on something as I am somebody who always welcomes people to my place most of the time.

I would always prefer to put on a boxer as that is fair should incase someone comes around the house. There is no point in not putting on something as I am somebody who always welcomes people to my place most of the time.

No one is going to be able to come inside my house without me unlocking the door for the person in the first place. Even if I am naked and someone visits, the person will have to wait for me to put on something before I will open the door for him. So, it's nothing for me to worry about being naked and having a visitor knocking on my door.

Naked, Naked, Naked!!

Why would I need to wear anything in my house when no one is around? Even if it's the clothes are free on the body, I will not wear them.

I'm not wearing anything right now for your information because I'm at home, it's a Sunday and I'm not going any where.

As much as I would love to be naked without clothes at home, I won't risk it because of cold. My body is sensitive to cold when I expose myself. I have to put on something or anything to give my body a cover at all times.

As much as I would love to be naked without clothes at home, I won't risk it because of cold. My body is sensitive to cold when I expose myself. I have to put on something or anything to give my body a cover at all times.

You actually have a very good point because right now I am suffering from pneumonia which is as a result of cold. I have been the kind of person that always exposes my body even when there is cold and I am paying the price right now. So, don't over expose yourself so that you don't get pneumonia.

Just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, really about it for me. Otherwise I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants during the winter season and maybe pop on a hoodie when it's cold inside. I prefer being cold over hot though, so sometimes wear shorts during the winter season, but to be fair I don't go out much during the winter season either.

Just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, really about it for me. Otherwise I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants during the winter season and maybe pop on a hoodie when it's cold inside. I prefer being cold over hot though, so sometimes wear shorts during the winter season, but to be fair I don't go out much during the winter season either.

Winter is very chilly ice cold, if you don't put on anything even when you're at home, it won't be good for your health. If it starts snowing nonstop, it gets worst with the cold. My winter jacket is never far from me.

Winter is very chilly ice cold, if you don't put on anything even when you're at home, it won't be good for your health. If it starts snowing nonstop, it gets worst with the cold. My winter jacket is never far from me.

Anyone trying to be naked during the winter season is clearly putting their health in danger. It is important to have a winter jacket that helps to protect you against cold when it is the season of winter. That is very important and should be practised.

Well, depending on the time of year, if it's winter and there's no one around and I'm at home probably in winter pajamas, and if it's summer, then I wear at most my underpants, because it's too hot here, 35-40 degrees on average. ☀️☀️☀️

That's depends if you are living alone, but if you are with kids, wearing clothes that expose some part of your body is not good at all if you are a woman, but a man can wear boxers and singlet which will be okay. But when no one is around, you can choose to wear anything that allow free flow of air around your body.

Well, depending on the time of year, if it's winter and there's no one around and I'm at home probably in winter pajamas, and if it's summer, then I wear at most my underpants, because it's too hot here, 35-40 degrees on average. ☀️☀️☀️

Seriously, if it is possible for someone to go out naked during summer season, I will definitely do it but because people will look at feel like you are mad, it is going to be impossible for me to do this. I can't imagine myself wearing any clothes at home during hot summer when no one is around in the house.

I always try to wear only what I'm comfortable with, even if someone is near me, of course, if it's not completely naked, although I don't do that. I like to wear a robe because it warms me at the same time and also does not stick to my body and I do not sweat from it

I don't hang out naked just because I am alone at home. I wear comfortable clothes and wear according to the season and weather. I do not like to be naked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds