Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When do you prefer to take your vacations?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When do you all prefer to take your vacations? For me I like to take them during holidays if possible, but also in the spring, fall and summer seasons.

If I could take more time off, I'd do it more in the summer I think. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually love taking my vacation around September and October. They are both perfect months for me to have my one month off work. The reason why I love having my vacation at the time is that when I'm back, it won't be long for the company to close for the year in December.
Yeah those are good months to plan out vacations, especially if you want to take vacation on the cooler months, instead of dealing with a summer month.

Yeah those are good months to plan out vacations, especially if you want to take vacation on the cooler months, instead of dealing with a summer month.

Exactly! I hate summer so much because it's always too hot for me to feel comfortable. My body is always very hot and summer takes it to boiling point. As a result of that, I have never taken my vacation during summer because there's nothing to enjoy for me at that time.

I think spring is the perfect time for vacation. No matter where you are going, whether to the mountains or to the seas, in the cities or in the hinterlands, spring time is good for vacation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds