Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite smartphone?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using mobile for more than 12 years and smartphones since 2014. I have always used Samsung, except Motorola and Nokia for a brief period of time. I use a mid-range phone, I don't use high-end phones.

Samsung is a very good smartphone brand. They are the only company that have stood toe to toe with Apple and their iPhone.

My favourite smartphone is the iPhone.
I have tried Android phones and never liked them.

I don't particularly have any favorite smartphone, for as long as the smartphone I am making use of it serving the purpose which I bought it, I am very okay with it.

My favourite smartphone now is iPhone 15 Pro Max. I'm am Apple lover which is why my preference change whenever a new version of iPhone is released.

It's iPhone 14 Pro Max end of story. There isn't much difference between iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 15 which is the reason why I think it is a waste of money for me to upgrade to iPhone 15.

Google Pixel 8 Pro is my favourite currently. It's what I'm using which is why I pick ahead of the rest. Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is very nice too.

My favourite smartphone right now is iPhone 15 Pro Max. It's a very good smartphone which anyone can understand the reason why many people will prefer it to other phones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds