Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite colour of clothes?

Credits
If your buying new clothes, are you colour sensitive which will influence your decision in the colors that you would pick? I love black, red, yellow and white colour. Any cloth I wish to buy and it's in those colours is coming home with me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Black is my favourite colour of clothing.
In the Summer, I'll go for brighter colours but at any other time of year, I wear black clothing.

I don't mind wearing any colours expect pink or rainbow colour. Every other colours is good for me as long as the clothes look good, I'm good.

The color of clothes I wear depends on my mood, season and the situations. When I am going for an evening parties, I like wearing red or black dress, I like wearing blue for day time gathering.

When buying clothes, I have always had a habit of going for black clothing no matter how hard I tried to go for colours away from black.

I have gotten better at picking other colours now owning clothing that is also purple as well. The only colours I would avoid when it comes to clothing are white.

Black is my favorite color when it comes to wearing clothes because it is a color that goes with anything you want to wear without having to being too selective.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds