Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your favorite beer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Are there beer lovers here? What's your favorite beer brand? I started taking beer at the age of 17. My father own a bar, so I help out with work whenever I get back from school. It's how I had access to beer. I fell in love with Heineken and till today, it's my one and only favorite beer.

I prefer Heineken as well. It is one of the beer brand that I started taking when I clocked 22. I have been trying to reduce the way that I drink anyways.

Budweiser is my favourite beer. I used to enjoy Guinness Stout before I tasted the ever tasty Budweiser and since then, I never took any other beer except for Budweiser.

I don't take any alcoholic beverages. It's only energy drink I take. Monster Energy and Red Bull is my favorite.

I prefer Heineken as well. It is one of the beer brand that I started taking when I clocked 22. I have been trying to reduce the way that I drink anyways.
Why does it sound like I started drinking way younger than you guys... I think my first beer was when I was 15. Cos by then, in a family gathering, there was no room for soft drinks.
My favourite is Heineken. Very chilled one.

To be honest, I don't know if there's a favorite in beer for me when I just need to get that tipsy feeling and do stuff... Anything available becomes desirable

Are there beer lovers here? What's your favorite beer brand? I started taking beer at the age of 17. My father own a bar, so I help out with work whenever I get back from school. It's how I had access to beer. I fell in love with Heineken and till today, it's my one and only favorite beer.
Heineken is my favourite beer. There's no other beer like it in my book. I drink it every Sunday.

I'm generally not a beer fan. I actually started taking beer at 25, lol. My favourite brand is Heineken, I genuinely its taste.

I've always been a lover of Heineken. There's something about its taste that I can't trade for other brands.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds