Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's your best car colour?

Mjc

Recognized member
Credits
A lot of people don't like their car being white in colour but that's my favourite. There's a kind of dignity it gives my car which I don't get in other colours of cars. Black is too common which is why I do not like it too much.
Which colour do you like to have your car wear?

Advertisement Placeholder
Green, since it's my favourite colour (and also the colour of classic British racing cars :p ).
I love a British Racing Green.

LtRqo6.jpg

Grey is my favourite colour cars and it's what I have with my Toyota Highlander 2020 model. I have so much love for SUV. I'm not comfortable driving cars.

How did you end up saving 30k?
45k* it was 30k cheaper than buying the car new from factory. There was a time where I'd work 16 hours or more a day, so made a good income then. Since my kids were born I decided to take a little step back as I want to be here for their childhood and not be a stranger to them. I'll probably start doing more hours once they're more grown up in 10 years or so.

Mine's blue. I love all things blue. My profile banner is my car.
It's a very nice car. If it comes in white colour also, I would be interested in having it even though it's quite expensive at $45k. It looks like a Mercedes or BMW.

I sold my (‘Alfa-‘)white Alfa Romeo Mito today. Bought an anthracite Giulietta. I generally like somewhat neutral, but not necessarily standard colours for my cars.

I sold my (‘Alfa-‘)white Alfa Romeo Mito today. Bought an anthracite Giulietta. I generally like somewhat neutral, but not necessarily standard colours for my cars.
Did it break down a lot? AR has the reputation to break down quite often. Although more back in the day then now. I don't get many Alfa Romeo's in my shop, not many of my clients have one.

Did it break down a lot? AR has the reputation to break down quite often. Although more back in the day then now. I don't get many Alfa Romeo's in my shop, not many of my clients have one.
I actually never had any issues with it until recently (5 years after I bought it as a used car) - and it’s nothing major. I suppose Alfa’s are fine if you handle them with care… haha. I don’t feel like they break down as easily as they once did.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds