Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the silliest reason you've been banned for?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Just a bit of fun really, what is the funniest reason you can think of that you've been banned from a forum for?

For myself, it was simply disagreeing with the owner's views. If you're that pig-headed you can't take an opinion you don't really deserve to run a forum, lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
for being a threat - when running a forum that was nothing whatsoever to do with the forum i was banned from. it was like being banned from the butchers for opening a bakers

lol! true! :p
The thing is, I very rarely join forums! But when I do, either I try to be the good guy over there or very inactive!
I don't know if someone has banned me for being inactive!

I had a temp Ban from DP- Which is part of the reason why I love WGBB so much...

Not all of my infractions were unsound but they:
-Infracted me for a sales thread that was apparently not allowed- deleted it but allowed another similar thread below me to continue.
- Gave me an infraction for posting in the wrong section. SO I posted a similar thread in the right section and they gave me another infraction for posting a duplicate thread- Why didn't they just give me an infraction and then move the thread?

I got so annoyed I kind of just decided to post sales threads they didn't like again so I was banned.....

I was also banned from TeenBusinessForum for operating a competing forum..... So that's more of a serious ban.

I've never really had a really silly ban.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds