Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the last application you downloaded?

EthanDV

Renowned member
Credits
I don't download applications or softwares which I have no use for. Any application or software which stays in my device without being used in 2 weeks, I'll uninstall or remove it from my device. The last application which I downloaded was Norton VPN.

What's the last application you downloaded?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not remember the name of the last application I downloaded on my phone. I saw the app while browsing facebook and then went to see on playstore. It was good reviews, so I downloaded. However, during the sign up process I found that the app was paid without any demo or trials, therefore, I immediately uninstalled.

I do not remember the name of the last application I downloaded on my phone. I saw the app while browsing facebook and then went to see on playstore. It was good reviews, so I downloaded. However, during the sign up process I found that the app was paid without any demo or trials, therefore, I immediately uninstalled.
It would have been a bad decision if you had gone ahead to pay for the app without checking it out first. I would never do something like that because I don't pick up money on the road.

Sweat coin application. I was told it's possible to earn cryptocurrency from using the app from walking. I'll register tomorrow on it and see how it works.

Reddit app was the last application which I had downloaded. I was using the website version, they kept showing me to download the app. I had it downloaded this morning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds