Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the first thing you do if you're fired from your job?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Whether it's to clean out your office or cubicle, or to collect your things and leave. What was the first thing you ever done after being fired from your job? Did you leave calmly? Or did you raise some concerns as you left? I think if I ever get fired, I would try and collect unemployment. Which some jobs will allow you to do if you're fired so that you can have money coming in while you're out there looking for more work.

Other than that, I don't try to make a fuss and leave calmly. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired, therefore, my answer would be just a hypothetical answer. If I were fired I would first of all look into my emergency funds and then start making adjustments in life so that I can minimize my life expenses. secondly, I will start looking for new jobs.

What's the need for my creating a scene when I've been sacked by the company? If they needed me to have anything to say before firing me, I would have been called in for a meeting. I will sit down, calm down myself, clear out my office of all my belongings, and leave in peace.

Whether it's to clean out your office or cubicle, or to collect your things and leave. What was the first thing you ever done after being fired from your job? Did you leave calmly? Or did you raise some concerns as you left? I think if I ever get fired, I would try and collect unemployment. Which some jobs will allow you to do if you're fired so that you can have money coming in while you're out there looking for more work.

Other than that, I don't try to make a fuss and leave calmly. What about you?

I have never been fired from any job that I have had in the past. It is always a situation where I say that I am tired of this job and decide to quit. That has helped me so much in making effective plans and not to be in a situation where the boss that I am working for will think of firing me.

I have never been fired from any job that I have had in the past. It is always a situation where I say that I am tired of this job and decide to quit. That has helped me so much in making effective plans and not to be in a situation where the boss that I am working for will think of firing me.

I have never been fired either. In fact, I quit the job on my own when I was working in a telemarketing company. I have worked incredibly hard and created a good reputation in the online community as well. I am a hard working person and I think people should be this way.

The moment I am relieved of my duties from where I am working, I don't think there is any need for me to do any other thing there than to go and clean out my office and leave with everything that is my property and release everything that is the office property which I am in control of.
There are so many other opportunities out there that I can easily apply and get a new job as long as I am not sacked from my current work as a result of doing an illegal something against the company.

The moment I am relieved of my duties from where I am working, I don't think there is any need for me to do any other thing there than to go and clean out my office and leave with everything that is my property and release everything that is the office property which I am in control of.
There are so many other opportunities out there that I can easily apply and get a new job as long as I am not sacked from my current work as a result of doing an illegal something against the company.

I think that there should be a backup in many cases. There are many employees who may get fired for a job and they have a "backup" for that. This also involves having a secondary option. In case if you get fired, you may have many opportunities when it comes to working for different companies.

I think that there should be a backup in many cases. There are many employees who may get fired for a job and they have a "backup" for that. This also involves having a secondary option. In case if you get fired, you may have many opportunities when it comes to working for different companies.

Anything that you have as a back-up plan is not something that you are going to start displaying where they just fired you at work. This is something that you're going to do after you have been fired and probably when you must have left where you are working that you have been relieved from your duties.

Anything that you have as a back-up plan is not something that you are going to start displaying where they just fired you at work. This is something that you're going to do after you have been fired and probably when you must have left where you are working that you have been relieved from your duties.

I am quite sure that when people have a back up plan, they may never unveil it for sure. The main problem here is that not all the people have a back up plan due to a lack of resources such as skills. This is because if you are a really talented person and a skilled individual, then you will have no problem getting a new job.

I am quite sure that when people have a back up plan, they may never unveil it for sure. The main problem here is that not all the people have a back up plan due to a lack of resources such as skills. This is because if you are a really talented person and a skilled individual, then you will have no problem getting a new job.

This is right. The peanuts paid in most job openings make it impossible for the staff members to improve on their skills. Are they going to feel bad when they are sacked from their current post at the workplace? That is something that we should really think about since it is not easy for many of them.

Anyone who is working for any company and doesn't have a back-up plan in case anything happens to his employment is going to blame himself because there is no guarantees on any job except for job that comes with security. In this kind of situation, you have to plan for yourself in case something happens tomorrow so that you will have an alternative to go back to.

I have never been fired from any job, but I can talk about the times in which I was left without a job because my contract expired, what I did was start looking for another job or ways to earn money, I don't like to be doing nothing and see How I start to spend my savings, as soon as I lose my job, I go out in search of opportunities, that's how my adventures in online earnings began because I was looking for online opportunities to earn money after finishing a job.

I have never been fired from any job, but I can talk about the times in which I was left without a job because my contract expired, what I did was start looking for another job or ways to earn money, I don't like to be doing nothing and see How I start to spend my savings, as soon as I lose my job, I go out in search of opportunities, that's how my adventures in online earnings began because I was looking for online opportunities to earn money after finishing a job.

Whenever it turns out that you are the kind of person that is working on jobs that are on contract basis, you already know when the business or work contract is supposed to end. It's always going to be in your best interest to start looking for another contract or job opportunity so that immediately the contract is going to end, you will find yourself going into another job without even having to spend a lot of time without a job.

Whenever it turns out that you are the kind of person that is working on jobs that are on contract basis, you already know when the business or work contract is supposed to end. It's always going to be in your best interest to start looking for another contract or job opportunity so that immediately the contract is going to end, you will find yourself going into another job without even having to spend a lot of time without a job.
Yes, I'm that kind of person, in my country, there aren't many jobs without a work contract, and I don't like to be out of work for a long time, so I look for job opportunities everywhere I can to find something quickly, the longest I've been out of work was 4 months and I was desperate already.

Anyone who is working for any company and doesn't have a back-up plan in case anything happens to his employment is going to blame himself because there is no guarantees on any job except for job that comes with security. In this kind of situation, you have to plan for yourself in case something happens tomorrow so that you will have an alternative to go back to.

In many cases, many people have built a lots of reputation and they gain much influence and this is why they may always get a job quite easily. For example, T.V anchors in my country can get a job quite easily in case if they are fired because they may have had gained a lots of reputation.

In many cases, many people have built a lots of reputation and they gain much influence and this is why they may always get a job quite easily. For example, T.V anchors in my country can get a job quite easily in case if they are fired because they may have had gained a lots of reputation.

Those kind of people are already like celebrities. They are not really out of the job as long as they are experts in their field. They will quickly be contacted by other companies in the same business to come and work for them. It's the nature of the job they do and they can work for themselves as online influencers too because they have the online reputation to thrive in it.

I think that the first thing a person should do is to make sure you get a new job right away. This may be hard because you may need to search for a new job. Many people save money and they rely on their savings until they get a new job. people should have many sources of income.

The only back which anyone can have when being fired from a job is another business he is managing together with the job or working online as a freelancer. It will be impossible to have a job waiting for one in another company until the person is fired.

The only back which anyone can have when being fired from a job is another business he is managing together with the job or working online as a freelancer. It will be impossible to have a job waiting for one in another company until the person is fired.
My mentor will always say that no job is waiting for anyone. So, you must have to do better and keep improving that even when sacked, you won't be out of a job for too long since other big companies will happily want to employ you.

My mentor will always say that no job is waiting for anyone. So, you must have to do better and keep improving that even when sacked, you won't be out of a job for too long since other big companies will happily want to employ you.

This is true. If you're a hot prospect or an assest, a company will find it hard to sack you. If you want to resign on your own, they will do everything possible to retain your services. If you're out of a job, other companies will follow you up quickly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds