Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the biggest bonus you ever received?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you worked at any job, you may have been given a bonus or two throughout the years. What was your biggest bonus received? For me I have yet to receive a good bonus myself, but I work for myself to that's kind of hard to issue myself a bonus haha. But I can dream. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
If you worked at any job, you may have been given a bonus or two throughout the years. What was your biggest bonus received? For me I have yet to receive a good bonus myself, but I work for myself to that's kind of hard to issue myself a bonus haha. But I can dream. :D

I have received many bonuses on many different kinds of online platforms. I have worked as a writer on many different platforms and I was rewarded for that. However, I never received any kind of bonus when I had a day job.

I have worked very hard in a company till now but till now I have received a bonus of Rs 100000.But I have achieved this bonus by working in a company for almost 6 years. I want to say that this bonus is too little for me what is your opinion.

When I had a job I used to receive a 100 percent bonus once a year, during our annual October festival. In our country is a common practice to give a bonus that is equivalent amount of a monthly salary during October festivals. For instance, if you are receiving $1000 salary, you will receive $1000 as a bonus.

I got a bonus when I worked at my first job when the company was very young. Then, after a very successful start, we almost doubled in one year, and each employee received 120 percent of his salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds