Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's a time in your life you wish you could go back to?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is a time you'd like to go back to if you could? I think it'd be fun to go back to my childhood and revisit some of the moments in my life. Maybe getting my first video game console. One of my favorite holidays and so on.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of us will definitely want to go back to our childhood. That period where we got nothing to worry about. When we enjoyed and had fun living. It was a period when I was worrying about nothing, unlike what we have as adults at the moment, where you have a lot of challenges that are facing you always.

Even though I am going to agree that childhood is fun because you don't have any responsibilities that is worrying you which would have you to go and start working to make money and take care of them.

I believe that in this life, it's all about stages and I've passed those stages that I was still a kid and now as an adult. I am definitely happy where I am even though things are not exactly how I wanted it to be for now.

Even though I am going to agree that childhood is fun because you don't have any responsibilities that is worrying you which would have you to go and start working to make money and take care of them.

I believe that in this life, it's all about stages and I've passed those stages that I was still a kid and now as an adult. I am definitely happy where I am even though things are not exactly how I wanted it to be for now.

This is a nice logic. There are limitations of being a kid that many don't consider, and that is the inability to make your choices. How can you be the one to decide what you eat daily as a kid? The less freedom can be a big issue for anyone thinking of returning back to being a child.

This is a nice logic. There are limitations of being a kid that many don't consider, and that is the inability to make your choices. How can you be the one to decide what you eat daily as a kid? The less freedom can be a big issue for anyone thinking of returning back to being a child.

Seriously, I can't see myself going back to a time in my life when I was completely dependent on another person for things I needed to do and also to be taken care of. I'm a big man now and I love for the fact that I can be able to take care of of all of my responsibilities to the best of my knowledge.

Seriously, I can't see myself going back to a time in my life when I was completely dependent on another person for things I needed to do and also to be taken care of. I'm a big man now and I love for the fact that I can be able to take care of of all of my responsibilities to the best of my knowledge.

What is important with adulthood is your ability to provide your needs. As long as you are able to fix that, you will enjoy more as an adult. The challenge that many people always have is being unable to get their bills sorted out, and it ends up choking them at the end of the day.

What is important with adulthood is your ability to provide your needs. As long as you are able to fix that, you will enjoy more as an adult. The challenge that many people always have is being unable to get their bills sorted out, and it ends up choking them at the end of the day.

Exactly! It's the reason why even as much as my childhood was fun and all great, there's nothing that's going to make me be willing to sacrifice what I have been through to get to the stage where I'm at in this moment just to go back and be a kid again.

The time I would love to go back to is the time before all this inflation nonsense which have been going on. It's a time when money had real value. I don't normally like meddling in the past but it's only this one I would make one move backwards.

A lot of us will definitely want to go back to our childhood. That period where we got nothing to worry about. When we enjoyed and had fun living. It was a period when I was worrying about nothing, unlike what we have as adults at the moment, where you have a lot of challenges that are facing you always.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to change anything from my past even if I go to the time when I was still a child. I can only be able to relieve the memories that I had when I was still a child in playing and having fun but it is not going to contribute in what my future is going to be about.

For me, the best moments were my school years, but not the period when I attended school, but when after school I was chasing the ball with the boys, that was my sweetest time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds