Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What would you give your VIP members?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
If you were considering having VIP members or maybe you already do, on your forum. What perks would you give them and why?

Aside from a VIP forum, what other perks would you give them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well in the future, here, we hope to offer some themes and buy the master resell rights to a few ebooks to give away for free....

Thanks, it's probably months away but as the forum gets bigger that's when we'll start to implement it- because of course we want to encourage people to become premium members here. :) Some forums have made their members links no-follow but premium links do-follow, that definitely adds an incentive to become a premium member but I think it may take way too much away from the incentive of joining up in itself.

Man I am bumping month old topics, woooo!

Offering a private forum, a custom member title and colored name, some exclusive content, and sneak peaks at updates. Can't think of much else.

I give my VIP's new forums, colorized names, a section entitled to them and put a small star icon next to their name just as a slight little decoration hehe :)

We have a few fun features. VIP members get a nice little ribbon, free link in the footer space, free custom title, free sneak peaks to new features, and free access to the chatbox. Plus it's only like $5 a year, pretty smexy price :p
That's about it for now. In the future hoping to offer premium resources like add-ons or other stuff like that :)

It would be cool to give a *LIGHT-LIGHT* highlight of VIP's posts in threads so they stick out more!

Thats actually a good idea sir. I know that can be done with Admin/Mod posts so it should be a simple change of the usergroup ID to make it for VIPs. I'll see what the staff think. Although we may save that for V2 due to the style changing capabilities of our current theme. Cheers!

Thats actually a good idea sir. I know that can be done with Admin/Mod posts so it should be a simple change of the usergroup ID to make it for VIPs. I'll see what the staff think. Although we may save that for V2 due to the style changing capabilities of our current theme. Cheers!
Can't wait, and I dont mean actual threads I mean like posts inside of threads if that makes since. :)

Yeh I know what you mean buddy! I've had the exact same thing on an old forum I used to Admin so it should be certainly do-able here!

I normally allow them to have more characters per message, higher icon size for your avatar, this way you can use a better version of your current icon, ect. And just about a few other small things like that, nothing too big, but enough worth buying. The thing I try to do the most however, is make their name stand out more, allowing people to know that these people are worth listening too, as they either supported our site via payment, or any vast other ways.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds