Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you expect to see on a Movie/TV blog homepage

Advertisement Placeholder
Usually you'll see movie trailers, reviews, previews, and maybe top 5/10 lists about movies. You can also do content about what happens behind the scenes. You can also discuss movie making and more.

Usually you'll see movie trailers, reviews, previews, and maybe top 5/10 lists about movies. You can also do content about what happens behind the scenes. You can also discuss movie making and more.
I think "behind the scenes" videos are an awesome point of attraction. I love to see those in my case.

The home page of your blog should summarise most of what you are about and you should also put out most of the highlights and trending information that will attract more visitors to keep coming back.

The home page of your blog should summarise most of what you are about and you should also put out most of the highlights and trending information that will attract more visitors to keep coming back.
What you say is resuming everything but nowadays the blogs are copy from themselves so do not expect that a person will dedicate his time for this and concentrate on revenues of ads instead on focusing on content that is what is happening these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds