Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What would you do with a 100USD for your websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
right now there is an incredible deal available to get a web design course that normall costs nearly £1200 for £99 - which i would imagine is about $150 and i would invest the money in that - the course covers coding design and all sorts of other things and i think it would be an effective investment in more than just the one website - it would mean having to pause the website where it is for a number of months but after that would allow me far more effective scope to change things than i have now

right now there is an incredible deal available to get a web design course that normall costs nearly £1200 for £99 - which i would imagine is about $150 and i would invest the money in that - the course covers coding design and all sorts of other things and i think it would be an effective investment in more than just the one website - it would mean having to pause the website where it is for a number of months but after that would allow me far more effective scope to change things than i have now

Where is this deal? I'd love to do that course! Is it a UK wide thing or a local thing for you? :p

UK wide and its just bloody finished - it was on groupon national and i have seen it before on there so with any luck it will come up again - trust me if i had the money i would have signed up - i am stumbling around in the dark with the coding.

i can write single bits of code that do what i want on their own but when i try inserting them into the main code it all goes horribly wrong lol

Oh my days, I would've loved that. :( We shall stage a protest! :p I'll save up for next time then, you'll have to inform me right away!

I can so smypathise with you there, haha. I understand the code and what it does but when I start inserting it in, chaos..xD

Pay for hosting, pay for domain and pay all the things I need for a year :D
Maybe get a custom theme or something.
100$ would help me a lot :D

I would do advertising, get the blog up and running with a custom theme and also a few giveaways for the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 6)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds