Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your business failed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What would you do if your business failed and there was no hope of bringing it back? Would you try and invest in new ideas and ventures? Or would you try your best to somehow bring that old business back? Or would you focus on something new and leave the failures in the past? Have you ever had a business fail but later succeed with another business?

Advertisement Placeholder
When my first business failed, what did I do? Well, I did not think about other businesses or did not concentrate on failure. I started working harder with different kinds of jobs and tried to enrich my knowledge, skills and also make money. Currently, I am running multiple small businesses and if my business fails I will move on and try some new ideas. failure does not stop me.

If my business failed, I would try to find where I went wrong and if it's possible to retrace my steps. But in a situation where I don't see anything that I should have done differently, then it's time to quit that line of business.

If my business failed and there was no hope of bringing it back, there wouldn't be anything left to try again on bringing it back to life, would there?

The only available option left is to scrap the business, sell off things which can be sold and begin new plan for another business.

One of the worst fears of anyone opening a business is failing. If that were to happen to me, it would depend on why it failed as to whether or not I would try again or call it quits.

If it was a mistake I made that I could avoid making in the future now that I know about it, trying again would definitely be an option for me without any second thought.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds