Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What would you do, if you wake up one morning and see there is no google anymore?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
I mean we all webmasters depend a lot on google. revenue, seo tactics, traffic, advertising etc. So how will you feel when you wake up one morning to see google is no more?

Man I would be heartbroke, for now most of my income are from google and google dependant.
What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll probably go to sleep again, thinking its a nightmare, Lol. I'm so used to Google and its products, it will be like loosing my thumb.

I'd use Bing.
And we would burn you on the stake :p
Nah, I think if google was gone, it would be a huuuuge deal. Google is one of the biggest companies out there, with facilities all over. For them to just up and shut down out of the blue would be crazy. However, if it did happen, then people would really have to change a lot of stuff. However, I think another search engine would just rise up and become the new google; probably with some refugee google devs ;P

Back when I had a forum I never really got anywhere with Google but right now I am using it as my search engine and I would be pretty devastated to find it gone one day.

Back when I had a forum I never really got anywhere with Google but right now I am using it as my search engine and I would be pretty devastated to find it gone one day.

Google isn't the most.. uhm, user-friendly when it comes down to it... but I guess that is just a bridge we all gotta cross.

Google isn't the most.. uhm, user-friendly when it comes down to it... but I guess that is just a bridge we all gotta cross.

I meant I never really attempted anything regarding Google with my forum like page ranks, etc. I did most of my advertising through other admin forums and the occasional affiliate exchange.

I meant I never really attempted anything regarding Google with my forum like page ranks, etc. I did most of my advertising through other admin forums and the occasional affiliate exchange.

I never bothered with Google when I was running my site, which some would argue might have been it's downfall.. I guess I'm a noob.

I'd be very surprised, but in all honesty, I think we all know that it isn't going to happen any time soon. :p

I think I would shed a tear, then gather a bunch of developers together to make a new good, because Bing, Yahoo, ect. are terrible compared to google, and I would make one with rainbow text as that's why google is google :3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds