Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you do if your employees are not working well?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
There will be some employees who are lazy and are just wasting their time, if I face such employees I will inform them first, if they continue I will give them warnings and cut their salaries, if again they continued their laziness then I will fire them because I want my business to be successful and for that, it needs hard working employees.

What will you do if your employees are not working well?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is recommended to have a clear performance management system in place and regularly provide feedback to employees. Before taking any disciplinary actions, consider finding the root cause of their poor performance and offer support and training if necessary.

If warnings and coaching do not improve their performance, progressive discipline such as a pay cut or termination can be considered as a last resort.

I agree that before doing any harsh move from the company it is recommended to make a thorough investigation first and hear the side of the employees to basically understand on the root causes of their laziness or unproductivity. If the problem of the laziness and unproductivity will be a habit already or will be repeated from time to time then I think that is already the time to make a harsh move from the management.

If the employers are not working well, it will have a negative effect on your business., Your sales will decrease and when sales decrease your revenue will go down. You can handle this issue in two ways, one, by encouraging staff to work hard to bring more sales, or firing the staff and recruiting more staff.

If I find out any of my employee is lazy on purpose, I will sack him or her immediately without thinking twice. The employee is an inconsiderate individual because he will not want to work but will be expecting me to pay him. Where does he want me to get the money to pay him with? He's better off without a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds