Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was your first video game console?

Credits
For me it was the SNES. I loved playing so many games on it. I mostly played Beavis and Butthead, MK1, Super Mario World, and Super Punch Out.

What was your first video game console? What were the games you played on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sega Master System, played the Alex Kidd games and the original Sonic the Hedgehog...so fun!

SNES for sure was great, but wanted a SEGA Genesis too. I never got it, sadly.
SNES was fantastic, some absolutely incredible games :). The Genesis had some all time classics, too, such a fun console!

The Sega Genesis was my first console and it's my favorite one too! The SNES is great, but nothing beats the Genesis IMO. I love Sonic more than Mario (Mario is cool though too!). I wish I had a Master System currently though, it's the only Sega console I don't have. (Not counting the SG 1000/SC 3000 or Naomi)

The Sega Genesis was my first console and it's my favorite one too! The SNES is great, but nothing beats the Genesis IMO. I love Sonic more than Mario (Mario is cool though too!). I wish I had a Master System currently though, it's the only Sega console I don't have. (Not counting the SG 1000/SC 3000 or Naomi)
Oh you definitely need one! Nothing beats sitting down and playing some Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, such a fun game :)

My very first video game console was the Atari but in terms of something me and my brothers owned for ourselves to share, it was the Sega Master System. I remember us getting that console for Christmas one year and I always remember Alex The Kidd is already built into the console. That game was so much fun! I have so many memories of playing Alex The Kidd with my cousin and trying to beat the rock, paper, and scissors.

I know I had something else when I was super young, but the first one I vividly remember was either an NES or Sega Genesis.

The SNES was my first console followed by the PS1.
ALl my friends ended up getting the Nintendo 64 and for some reason, I never decided to ask for one. The SNES had some fantastic games on it, a truly under-rated console in my opinion.

My very first one was the Atari system when I was young. It was a big deal at that time as video games were not as popular as they are now. My mom & I would play games together after school in the kitchen where the game was hooked up to the TV.
Anybody remember Atari? Compared to games now, the graphics aren't the best but they were still enjoyable to play.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds