Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first manga/anime?

Megan

Addicted member
Website
caludin.com
Credits
So what was your first of either?

For manga I think my first was either Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z. Not 100% there, but I remember it being one of them.

As for anime...I think it technically was either Speed Racer or Voltron (the original one, not the more recent). Granted had no idea what anime was then.

Advertisement Placeholder
DragonBall Z was the first ever anime that I watched. Frieza, Vegeta, and Goku were some of my favorite characters.

super saiyan GIF

I used to like Vegetable and Golumtoo. And Trunks. XD But Krillin is my favorite.

actually has a bit of sentimental value to me sort of. My brother who passed a few years ago used to always buy me stuff of Krillin for birthday and holidays. The year he died my mom found in his room a plush of Krillin he was apparently saving, so I got one last birthday gift from him. I still will buy Krillin stuff now.

I used to like Vegetable and Golumtoo. And Trunks. XD But Krillin is my favorite.
actually has a bit of sentimental value to me sort of. My brother who passed a few years ago used to always buy me stuff of Krillin for birthday and holidays. The year he died my mom found in his room a plush of Krillin he was apparently saving, so I got one last birthday gift from him. I still will buy Krillin stuff now.
I'm so sorry about your brother. I'm glad you got one last birthday gift from your brother, however. That was sweet of him.
---
The first anime I ever watched was "Blue Gender." The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are fighting against giant insects called "Blue" that have taken over the earth. The main character, Yuji Kaido, is a cryogenically frozen sleeper who wakes up 22 years later to find himself in the middle of this war.
DragonBall Z was the first ever anime that I watched. Frieza, Vegeta, and Goku were some of my favorite characters.
I still have not seen Dragonball Z, and it's still on my to-watch list.

I'm so sorry about your brother. I'm glad you got one last birthday gift from your brother, however. That was sweet of him.
---
The first anime I ever watched was "Blue Gender." The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are fighting against giant insects called "Blue" that have taken over the earth. The main character, Yuji Kaido, is a cryogenically frozen sleeper who wakes up 22 years later to find himself in the middle of this war.

I still have not seen Dragonball Z, and it's still on my to-watch list.
Thanks. :) Really should watch it again. Someday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds