Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first experience like working online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you first started working online, what was that first experience like for you? For me it was an art gig on Fiverr. I didn't keep up with the art stuff, as I realized my quality didn't come close to some of the quality of the other artists on the site. I then moved on to content writing jobs and then moved on from gig sites to making my own sites. What was your first experience like working on the internet?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I started working online, I was already making a good income offline. I was just looking to explore new things. Later when I started earning, I was so encouraged that I limited my offline work and began doing more online work. I started as a writer and later I upskilled myself and started working as a web designer, content creator, and digital marketer.

When you first started working online, what was that first experience like for you? For me it was an art gig on Fiverr. I didn't keep up with the art stuff, as I realized my quality didn't come close to some of the quality of the other artists on the site. I then moved on to content writing jobs and then moved on from gig sites to making my own sites. What was your first experience like working on the internet?
As Covid-19 was spreading in 2019, there was very little time left for offline work.One of my friends told me about online work and he asked me to work on a farm where I worked and initially I used to earn $1 per day but today I comfortably earn 10 to 15 dollars per day.I am very thankful to my friend who called me for online work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds