Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was the worst work day of your life?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all have bad days at work, some of us get over it the next day and some of us don't always get over it. Work can be a burden, that's for sure, but what would you say was your worst work day ever? Was there a day that almost made you quit? For me, it was working my first official day at the call center. I was frustrated with the amount of calls coming in and got stuck with one caller. I nearly walked out that day, but stuck with it.

I had a few bad days after, but nothing at that level. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst work day of my life was the day I experienced a severe episode of chronic pancreatitis pain. I had to leave work for a medical emergency. It was an excruciating experience, and I couldn't focus on anything else but the intense discomfort I was feeling.

The worst work day of my life was when I had a verbal fight with my boss on the phone and I told him to f*** off. I stopped going to the job. The job lasted only 17 days

The worst work day of my life was when I had a verbal fight with my boss on the phone and I told him to f*** off. I stopped going to the job. The job lasted only 17 days

You must have been very pissed from what your boss did for using such words on him. There will be no coming back from this kind of confrontation. If it's in where I work, our employer is going to send your P45 form the next day. It's the end of your working for them.

The worst work day of my life was the day I experienced a severe episode of chronic pancreatitis pain. I had to leave work for a medical emergency. It was an excruciating experience, and I couldn't focus on anything else but the intense discomfort I was feeling.

So sorry about this experience. It is not easy to handle falling sick at the workplace as that would just mess up your day. I remember the day that I had serious headache immediately I came to work and I couldn't focus on getting the things that I need to do at the office at that particular time. I had big workloads, but ended up doing nothing at the end of the day.

So sorry about this experience. It is not easy to handle falling sick at the workplace as that would just mess up your day. I remember the day that I had serious headache immediately I came to work and I couldn't focus on getting the things that I need to do at the office at that particular time. I had big workloads, but ended up doing nothing at the end of the day.

There are many people who often get ill while they are working. This could be due to many reason. You may come at the workplace fine, but by the passage of time, you may start feeling ill. This is a normal thing. I also felt this way due to GERD, as I was attending training sessions. Luckily I was allowed to go home early.

There are many people who often get ill while they are working. This could be due to many reason. You may come at the workplace fine, but by the passage of time, you may start feeling ill. This is a normal thing. I also felt this way due to GERD, as I was attending training sessions. Luckily I was allowed to go home early.

I will always advise anyone feeling sick at work to request for a permission to go home. There is no point trying to prove something when you are feeling terribly sick at the workplace.

I was working in this gymboree and so many people were coming to my Cash register, it was so crowded and it was stressful handling all of those customers..
A few were even mad and gave complains, I was a lso new this job so it just added to it in a bad way - but fortunately my co-workers gave a hand and helped me to go through it "peacefully" :D.
Such things can happen in a work's place but it makes us stronger and teach us well about the job since when you are stressful you are learning faster I believe xd.

The day which I consider one of the worst days of my work life was when I received half of what I was supposed to be paid in my salary. When I asked my boss the reason why she had to cut my salary 50%, she gave me a stupid reason that I was not actively working for her throughout the month while I was given the project to set up a new branch for the company which I successfully. I tendered my resignation to her almost immediately after that happened.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds