Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What topics do you not like to talk about with strangers?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I very rarely can talk to strangers about anything other than work or just about the situation we are in. However, there are times when the conversation can turn and the topic can become completely different. What topics would you never talk about with strangers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm very wary of toxic relationships. One way people can lure you into them is by personal discussions. Anyway, it's good to make new friends, but you gotta have some street-smarts about you. If you don't, you can meet dangerous people or people that are wanting things from you in an unhealthy manner (begging constantly etc.). I can't afford these people given my situation of getting back on my feet and struggling with jobs.

Last edited:
I generally avoid talking about Politics for the most part. I might comment on a few things here and there, but going straight to politics as a start, if you don't know me, I will not reply or give a rather snarky reply.

I do not like to talk about sensitive issues like politics, religion, LGBTQ issues with a stranger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds