Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What tablet do you own or want to buy?

Advertisement Placeholder
I own a classic iPad 5th Gen that I got some years back on Black Friday. I can see why you would want an iPad Air, as they are not so different from what I have now. It is possible that I could consider an iPad Pro in the future for drawing purposes, as I think they might be easier to draw on than a graphics tablet. The eyeball dislocation between pad and screen - I'm drawing on this and looking over here - is still a bit much for me.

However, there is no way that a tablet can replace a laptop, at least for me. I can plug a mechanical keyboard into a laptop, and a laptop has 20X the tablet programs and functionality. Mobile devices are primarily for distracting their users with games and YouTube. A computer is much more productive.

I don't own a tablet at the moment but when I do eventually get one, I'd want to get an iPad.
I want to be able to have an iPad to play games so it doesn't take up as much storage on my phone.

I don't have any tablets at the moment and I'm not even interested in buying anyone for now. I'm only using my iPhone 14 Pro Max and my HP laptop.

I do not have a tab but I am considering to buy a tab. I have not decided on the model but it will probably be a Samsung tab. I want a tab for internet browsing, reading books, and watching videos, therefore, I will be looking for budget tabs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds