Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What superhero's would you like to see get their own movie?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some superhero's who deserve to finally get their own movie? I feel like most of the big time characters got their own movies, but there's a lot that have yet to get one. I think a movie just for Robin would be fun. I wouldn't mind a new Daredevil movie, but with the new actor not the old one haha! I think Lobo is one who hasn't had a movie yet. What are some you'd like to see in a movie?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, none. I think we need a break from it all. I am tired of it as well. I don't want to keep dealing with the same movies coming out over and over again. How many times have they changed Peter Parker at this point?

I think more X-Men Origins films would be cool. But I'm kind of biased since X-Men is my all-time favorite superhero film.

I would want more a villain in the super hero movies to take more hold. A villain like Lord Darksied need a good in depth movie made to put his character in the light. There wasn't much he could do in Justice League Synder Cut. Zack Synder tweet about Darksied sending a radio signal from space few months ago but we haven't seen any official announcement about any movies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds