Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sports do you play for fitness?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Playing sports can be good for your health, especially if you want to get your fitness on. I know I need to workout more, and sometimes playing a game of basketball is more than enough for some of us. Do you like to play any sports to help with your fitness?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to fitness I like weight lifting and long track. Sometimes ago I focused more on weight lifting in order to build my sixpacks but when I realized that my body shape was turning to what I didn't like so I had to stop.

When it comes to fitness I like weight lifting and long track. Sometimes ago I focused more on weight lifting in order to build my sixpacks but when I realized that my body shape was turning to what I didn't like so I had to stop.
Don't quit buddy even I had to go through body dismorphia but that phase will pass and you'll be amazed at the results.

Cheerleading in high school, dance from the age of 9, (ballet, tap, jazz) - ballet was my specialty. And now mostly yoga.
Yoga is VERY similar to ballet. It took me a few years to realize what it kept reminding me of.
🧘🏻‍♀️✨

Playing sports can be good for your health, especially if you want to get your fitness on. I know I need to workout more, and sometimes playing a game of basketball is more than enough for some of us. Do you like to play any sports to help with your fitness?

Football is the main sports that played for fitness and workout purposes. Even though I have had injuries in playing football but it never stopped me from playing whenever I have to play. Football is a very good sports that works on your whole body very well.

I wear out after playing football, I wouldn't consider it a sports which helps me to keep fit.

Running is the only cardio workout sports which is very effective in helping me to keep fit. I run every morning if I can spare the time before getting ready for work.

Cheerleading in high school, dance from the age of 9, (ballet, tap, jazz) - ballet was my specialty. And now mostly yoga.
Yoga is VERY similar to ballet. It took me a few years to realize what it kept reminding me of.
🧘🏻‍♀️✨

Yoga is definitely a very good exercise to help you keep fit both physically and emotionally. It helps you to work on your calmness and inner peace. A lot of people find it very difficult to focus or get fully committed when it comes to participating in yoga exercises.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds