Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sport do you wish you were really good at?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I wish I really knew how to play Golf ⛳ and I am really good at it. I didn't really have enough time when I could start training and besides I didn't have enough resources to join the training when I later had time. So painful!!!
What sport do you wish you were really good at?

Advertisement Placeholder
Golf is a very boring sports for me. I have tried playing it both in real life and also in video games but never liked it. The same thing goes for snooker too, I hate that sports. Cricket is one sports I would really like to get into because I don't know much about it. When I watch then play it, I enjoy it but I don't know a thing about how it's played.

I wish to be a very good runner to be able to run fast for long distances, it is healthy it is refreshing and most importantly it is fun and exciting.
It is a dream of mine to simply put some good music starts running fast to feel the andrenaline and see my city in a fast mode as if I am a character in a movie or a game.
To feel fast inevitable and to reach places just by running.
I am working on it and practicing running daily so I'm sure that one day I will persue it.

I wish to be a very good runner to be able to run fast for long distances, it is healthy it is refreshing and most importantly it is fun and exciting.
It is a dream of mine to simply put some good music starts running fast to feel the andrenaline and see my city in a fast mode as if I am a character in a movie or a game.
To feel fast inevitable and to reach places just by running.
I am working on it and practicing running daily so I'm sure that one day I will persue it.

Becoming a very good runner will definitely help you to be very good when it comes to participating in marathon races. It is a very exhausting sport that you need to be very healthy before you can be able to actively participate in it and get a good record for yourself.

Boxing is my dream sports which I would have loved to be very good at. It's a sports with the biggest money to me made if you're a champion. Floyd Mayweather is a legendary boxer. I would have loved to be like him.

This is easy for me, although there are many sports that I like and I would like to be a professional in them, the sport that I would like to master the most is football, as it has the largest number of fans and is the best paid, apart from being the sport that I enjoy watching and practicing the most.

Good question. I think playing American Football would be fun, I grew up into it, but never played middle or high school football. Maybe basketball too as I don't mind playing that too.

I had a couple I wish I was good at. I wanted to learn tennis as an 11 year old boy but it wasn't popular in my country at that time. Due to that, we had way limited facilities and coaches. After a while, I dropped the idea.

I played some basketball in junior secondary school. However, I didn't bulk up on time so I binned the idea.

I would've loved to be exceptional in those two. I still follow both sports religiously.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds