Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What shopping cart is better: Zen Cart, Magento, Cube Cart or OS Commerce?

Mordok

Loyal member
Credits
Thinking to host e-commerce site.
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better?
What shopping cart is better: Zen Cart, Magento, Cube Cart or OS Commerce?

Any info on Hostnamaste.com web hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

You'd better choose centohost.com website hosting deals. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

I can also recommend warez-host.com Managed Servers for e-commercing. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Give Hostnamaste.com a try. My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

I am pleased to have found Hostnamaste.com Web Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

So finally I got fed up with my previous host, and switched to centohost.com after reading some reviews.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. The value for the money can't be beat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds