Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What rules are there for starting a tiny home park?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Tiny Homes are something I'm really into. And I think starting a small community of tiny homes would be cool. I think I could start something like this, where I have a big set of land and then put plots where people can put their own tiny home on. With that being said, what rules do you think there are for starting a community like this up? What taxes and regulations would I need to follow in the US?

Advertisement Placeholder
Instead of doing so, which will be time consuming and probably resource draining. It's better to build a block of flats that'll rent out higher all year round as against something that'll be demanded seasonly

probably the location of the place is the reason why he intends to do this kind of business and would fetch him more money on the long and probably it is very cheap to achieve.

Tiny home apartment are lucrative business and its meant for people who doesnt have enough money to rent a whole apartment , but I will rather build flat than tiny home apartment .

I do not know about the rules and regulations in the US, however, in my home country, you need to have a property developer license before you can start. There are criteria for being a property developer, such as you need to have construction machinery and vehicles, earth mover for example, and also land ownership of the plot where you wanty to develop a property.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds