Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Role Do Customers Play When It Comes To Business Transformation?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business transformation refers to positive changes within a business organisation. This may include making necessary changes that could help the company thrive in the future. Of course without the help of customers, it would be impossible for a business to thrive or even start the transformation process. Customers are the basic building block of any business. So, how can customers play a crucial role when it comes to business transformation?

Advertisement Placeholder
You need customers to have a successful business. There is no way around that. Business growth requires it too.

They're everything! Customers are what makes the business move. Without them, we're nothing. A business needs to find and keep customers, repeat customers especially.

They're everything! Customers are what makes the business move. Without them, we're nothing. A business needs to find and keep customers, repeat customers especially.

I think that the businesses should try to transform themselves and change themselves according to the needs and desires of the customers. This is how many businesses change because they may need to consider the wants and desires of the customer in the first place.

Business transformation refers to positive changes within a business organisation. This may include making necessary changes that could help the company thrive in the future. Of course without the help of customers, it would be impossible for a business to thrive or even start the transformation process. Customers are the basic building block of any business. So, how can customers play a crucial role when it comes to business transformation?

The reason why any kind of business is started in the first place is because of the customers that are going to patronize the business product and services and that means that anything that your business is doing should always consider your customers because they are the first priority for the existence of your business.

Customers bring revenue to businesses, the more customers you have the more revenue you will generate. Customers can also work as free marketers for your business provided they are satisfied with your products and services. If you have a lot of happy and satisfied customers, you will also have more customers. Therefore, your business cna reach newer heights and transform entirelyt if you have a lot of satisfied customers.

Customers bring revenue to businesses, the more customers you have the more revenue you will generate. Customers can also work as free marketers for your business provided they are satisfied with your products and services. If you have a lot of happy and satisfied customers, you will also have more customers. Therefore, your business cna reach newer heights and transform entirelyt if you have a lot of satisfied customers.

My bakery business online became bigger and better as most of my customers were able to talk about my business freely. It was what made the page that I am running grow more.

I am of the opinion that customers play a crucial role in word of mouth marketing since prospective customers, that also know your current customers, will feel comfortable buying from you when these old customers tell them about your business.

The height of importance of your business customer is to help your business make profit because they are the ones that are patronizing your business product and services.

I know that there are some cases where your customers might be involved in marketing of your business product and services but indirectly which all still leads to the selling of your products and making profit from them.

The reason why any kind of business is started in the first place is because of the customers that are going to patronize the business product and services and that means that anything that your business is doing should always consider your customers because they are the first priority for the existence of your business.

I think that business transformation is possible only if customers adapt to the changes made by the business. However, in case if customers never prefer the changes, then the business may be in jeopardy. Business must transform the business according to the needs of customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds