Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What pro wrestling do you prefer? WWE, AEW, or others?

Which is best?

• WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • AEW (All Elite Wrestling)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ROH (Ring of Honor)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm big into pro wrestling, but mostly watch the main stuff like WWE Raw, Smackdown, and if course some AEW here and there. But what is my favorite? I think WWE still wins for me, but AEW and other promotions are fun too. What promotions do you prefer? Maybe it's not either and it's something like NJPW? Vote in the poll.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer WWE, and sometimes I check out AEW, especially for Jon Moxley. WWE has a long history, and I enjoy the variety of characters and storylines they offer. AEW brings a fresh approach, and Jon Moxley's involvement adds an extra element of excitement for me. It's a nice mix, keeping things interesting in the world of pro wrestling.

I prefer WWE, and sometimes I check out AEW, especially for Jon Moxley. WWE has a long history, and I enjoy the variety of characters and storylines they offer. AEW brings a fresh approach, and Jon Moxley's involvement adds an extra element of excitement for me. It's a nice mix, keeping things interesting in the world of pro wrestling.
I mostly come back to WWE, and have kind of skipped out on AEW as of late. Idk what it is, but I just can't get invested into their storylines and wrestlers.
I love watching WWE very much more as I have known some strong am climax fighters I love and support.

Variety such as money in the bank, group tournament are my top notch in wrestling. I love when there are capable and huge fighters like Triple H are competing, damn.
How long have you been watching WWE?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds