Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What payment processor do you like?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who use many payment systems. the fact of the matter is that payment systems have become a really important part of daily life. This is because many people use payment processors like PayPal. So, what payment system do you like?

Advertisement Placeholder
My prefered payment processor is Payeer because there is no complex rule like other payment processor and doesn't require much head ache to understand full concept.

If you like to know my favorite then its of course Paypal just that I don't like its so high fee and for that I am opting for crypto payments

If you like to know my favorite then its of course Paypal just that I don't like its so high fee and for that I am opting for crypto payments

This is why I prefer to use payeer. The fees of Payeer is far much lower than that of other payment systems like Paypal and this is a great thing for me.

I use paypal because this is the payment method most of my clients use, however, I don't like PayPal because it favors buyers. I like crypto because it has a low transaction fee and I can earn profits just by holding it.

I use paypal because this is the payment method most of my clients use, however, I don't like PayPal because it favors buyers. I like crypto because it has a low transaction fee and I can earn profits just by holding it.

I have also heard this complaint many times. I really do not know why PayPal favours buyers all the time. They should create a better, balanced policy.

The truth is that I don't understand how PayPal charges are high. I used to work for a site and earn $5. The exact $5 is what I would receive in my PayPal account. Is it that the site paid the high charges for me? It is even crypto that I gave to part with some of my earnings.

This is why I prefer to use payeer. The fees of Payeer is far much lower than that of other payment systems like Paypal and this is a great thing for me.
I have no experience of Payeer so I will see if how I can use that and how can I withdraw my payeer funds to my bank account

I have no experience of Payeer so I will see if how I can use that and how can I withdraw my payeer funds to my bank account

I am a regular customer of Payeer and I usually use payeer to deposit my money and save money. It has very low fees and it is awesome.

The problem is in India we cannot get paid to bank that easily so its not easy to use payeer to get paid to bank at lower fee

There are many people who use many payment systems. the fact of the matter is that payment systems have become a really important part of daily life. This is because many people use payment processors like PayPal. So, what payment system do you like?
I have not had any experience with PayPal so I don't have an idea of how it works. I still like perfect money.

I like Paypal but slowly moving towards BCH and LTC as the fee is less on these payment processors

My best payment processor is cryptocurrency through binance pay. It has never given me issues since I started using them.

When I started working online as a freelancer years ago, that was when I was introduced to PayPal and I didn't have an account then. But over a period of time, I was able to secure my own PayPal account. Since then, it has been my favourite payment processor because it is always very fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds