Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Niches would you like to see more ?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
I've been thinking lately about the different types of forums out there, and I'm curious to know what forum niche you would like to see more of. There are so many topics that can be covered in a forum, from gaming to cooking to politics and beyond. But maybe you've noticed a particular interest or hobby that isn't getting as much attention as you think it deserves.

For me, I would love to see more forums dedicated to sustainable living and environmentalism. With so many issues facing our planet, it's important to have a space where people can come together to share ideas and solutions for living in a more sustainable and eco-friendly way. I think it would be great to have a forum where people can talk about everything from reducing waste to buying ethically-sourced products to supporting renewable energy sources.

But that's just my opinion. I don't know that would even work too. What do you think? What forum niche would you like to see more of? Let's start a discussion and see what we come up with!

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually like the idea of an eco forum - what is interesting to note is that it would likely actually *be* more ecologically sound than hosting it on FB Groups or similar in practice. The eco footprint of social media is scary massive if you stop and actually look.

Being a fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, I'd like to see more TCG forums that are active enough to stick around. I'm sure there are a few out there, but not many in my neck of the woods. The last TCG forum I was actively posting on would be Pojo, which was one of the most popular TCG forums of its time. It has pretty much died at this point, however. I tried creating a TCG Yu-Gi-Oh forum once, mainly for trading cards online, but I wasn't very motivated to continue to build on it, as it seems most people just use the likes of Facebook and Reddit to trade cards online these days.

I tried creating a TCG Yu-Gi-Oh forum once, mainly for trading cards online, but I wasn't very motivated to continue to build on it, as it seems most people just use the likes of Facebook and Reddit to trade cards online these days.
That is interesting. You could have made your own set of site cards. Not sure how well it would of worked, but I think it would have been good.

Right now I am looking at the whole ChatGPT thing. I wouldn't mind digging into the artificial intelligence deeper. Really explore what is going on with it and learn.

That is interesting. You could have made your own set of site cards. Not sure how well it would of worked, but I think it would have been good.
There are a few sites and even smartphone apps out there that allow you to create custom Yu-Gi-Oh cards if that's what you mean. Trading cards online has always been something I wanted to pursue since I used to trade cards online frequently when I was younger and have quite a background history in doing so.

There are a few sites and even smartphone apps out there that allow you to create custom Yu-Gi-Oh cards if that's what you mean
Just to create how ever you wanted too. But yeah, you could use a app or something like that. When I was young, I used to trade baseball, football, hockey, and so on cards. I still have cards kicking around. @Bob has a mod to make a database for your items. Thought about doing something like this on Peak Forum.

Aside from more promotion forums, I can't think of any others that I would like to see. I do know that my daughter who is a huge BTS fan would love to see a BTS fan forum created but that is something anyone who created one would have to be passionate about.
Seriously, promotion forums niche seems to be lacking very well at the moment because there's just few of them out there. I will surely love to see it grow like the gaming forum niche have grown so much.

Also, I would like to see football niche forum come up too. There isn't much football forum niche because most forums just have section for sports in it and that's all I have seen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds