Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What method to make money online has earned you the most money?

linux.poet1

Training Manager
Community
Credits
I think the answer to this question may be blogging and ad revenue earnings, but I wanted to be sure. It's possible that video content and/or Twitch may be even more lucrative in terms of earning potential. But, what about you? What is most money you have earned online from a single method, and which method was that?

Advertisement Placeholder
The way I've made the most money online with a single job or method is by doing freelance writing work, some jobs have paid me more than $100, which is pretty good, I think Twitch/YouTube and creating audiovisual content can be more lucrative, but it also depends on the community you manage to create and how much traffic circulates through your channel per month, It's hard to achieve, but possible.

I think the answer to this question may be blogging and ad revenue earnings, but I wanted to be sure. It's possible that video content and/or Twitch may be even more lucrative in terms of earning potential.
What you say is the truth because revenues from live streaming and tips on twitch pays a little better from revenues and waiting for adsense approval or similar networks, people wants to interact with streams and lives and tip for that work.

I have made most of my money from my blogs, which not only include ad revenue but also selling the blogs as well. My second best method is freelancing. I have not earned a lot from videos but I believe you can earn really big from videos.

Blogging can earn good ad revenue, but video content and Twitch might be even more lucrative. Personally, I've done well with blogging, but some folks really rake it in with YouTube and sponsorships.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds