Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What low cost business idea has worked for you

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have tried a lot of low cost business ideas, from selling through Facebook marketplace to dropshipping and print on demand, from selling second hand items to selling digital products. Most of the low cost business ideas I tried has worked for me. However, none of the business idea I tried has actually helped me to make a lot of money. What low cost business idea has worked for you. Did you make a lot of money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling on Facebook Marketplace, selling on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. I never spent much money on the low cost businesses I have moved using those channels. It's not easy to make a lot of money from low cost businesses. A business will not pay too more than what was invested in it.

Affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling on Facebook Marketplace, selling on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. I never spent much money on the low cost businesses I have moved using those channels. It's not easy to make a lot of money from low cost businesses. A business will not pay too more than what was invested in it.

I have been very lucky with selling on Twitter. I can say that it was one of the best decisions that I took years ago that has worked for me. If you check closely, you will discover that it is easier to sell on Twitter than when you are selling on Facebook. What you will always consider is getting the right people in your location following you.

I have been very lucky with selling on Twitter. I can say that it was one of the best decisions that I took years ago that has worked for me. If you check closely, you will discover that it is easier to sell on Twitter than when you are selling on Facebook. What you will always consider is getting the right people in your location following you.

If you want to sell anything on social media, knowing which social media which your customers are using more is what you need to find out. Focus your advertisement on the channel, it will bring you more sale.

If you want to sell anything on social media, knowing which social media which your customers are using more is what you need to find out. Focus your advertisement on the channel, it will bring you more sale.

Social media could be very effective place where you can make money by selling products. However, it is recommended to gain as many followers as you can. This will definitely allow you to share some of the best exclusive offers and this is what many business owners do when it comes to promoting their business.

Social media could be very effective place where you can make money by selling products. However, it is recommended to gain as many followers as you can. This will definitely allow you to share some of the best exclusive offers and this is what many business owners do when it comes to promoting their business.

Yes, if you have more followers on your social media accounts which you're using to promote your products, it gives you more selling opportunity. It will make your products to be seen by many who are following the social media account.

I have seen a lot of people are very successful in their online dropshipping business. I have been tempted to get into dropshipping business because of how good those into it have been making money from it. I have gained so much using Facebook marketplace to sell and including TikTok as well. They haven't cost me much using them to boost my sales and make the sales.

Handmade crafts is what I do and it's a great low-cost business idea, as it doesn't require a large initial investment and there are many different types of crafts that I sell. Some of them are:
- Handmade soap
- Greeting cards
- Woodworking
You can sell these crafts online through sites like Etsy, or at craft fairs and markets. I'm also considering starting a blog or social media account to showcase my work and connect with potential customers.

I have seen a lot of people are very successful in their online dropshipping business. I have been tempted to get into dropshipping business because of how good those into it have been making money from it. I have gained so much using Facebook marketplace to sell and including TikTok as well. They haven't cost me much using them to boost my sales and make the sales.

Dropshipping could be a great business, especially when you have enough experience. Other than that, you can also start trading as well and grow your account if you have enough experience. However, trading is pretty risky. This is something we must remember.

Dropshipping could be a great business, especially when you have enough experience. Other than that, you can also start trading as well and grow your account if you have enough experience. However, trading is pretty risky. This is something we must remember.

Trading either forex or cryptocurrency is not a low cost investment or business as some people would see it so. You cannot trade with a small amount of money and get something meaningful from it. If your trading account isn't up to $200 or more, you're going to take long before you make big money from trading.

The dropshipping business was also successful for me, because I invested almost nothing, although the profit was small, but my friend spent only 2000 dollars on a 3D printer and still receives a profit of 1000 dollars every month, so this investment is much more profitable from the point of view of net profit

Trading either forex or cryptocurrency is not a low cost investment or business as some people would see it so. You cannot trade with a small amount of money and get something meaningful from it. If your trading account isn't up to $200 or more, you're going to take long before you make big money from trading.

Technically, you can make a good sum of money if you trade in a wise manner. of course the amount of money you invest could play a really big role. However, there are many people who start with a really small amount of money and then they grow their account gradually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds