Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What kinds of videos entice you to visit a forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
None. It's content that you need. An introduction about a certain website will not sell views. Having decent content in said videographic with a link to a forum, that sells views. But even then, it's gonna be hard to let people click that link. Most view the content, and move on. You'll only intrigue a small percentage of your audience that will end up on your site looking for more.

I can honestly say I've never visited a forum as a result of a video. Now, I have visited some social media links for a channel and the participants.... something about the folks at the Try Channel I get a kick out of... especially when they get involved in the booze ones. Justine Stafford was a hoot to watch as she progressed from a whiskey neophyte to liking the "good hooch". And to watch her when durian fruit is involved is priceless.
There... now y'all have a rabbit hole to go down. Once your fed up with it... I'll point another rabbit hole channel out!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds