Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried to do everything, I find it exciting to know a little bit about every niche. I haven't yet created a wiki, but I wouldn't have thought you could compete against Wikipedia even if your wiki was in a specific niche.

So far...

I have...

1 social network
2 MediaWiki installations
5 Wordpress Blogs
2 PhpLD Link Directories
30 Message forums
and there is some others in there but I cannot remember them :|

I want to make a static website like I used to back when they were cool :D I know it aint much but it would be cool to still have an old fashion static html/css website :)

I'm a forum guy, that's all I really do, though I have started a couple of blogs here and there.

None that have been successful though.

Blogs are really hard. You have to post as much as possible and unlike forums you hardly ever see a blog take off straight away. In saying that we are adding a blog here @ webgurublog.org.....

I have got:

TGP, Rail Enthusiast Webpage, Coded by hand
OTR, Rail Forum, In PHP-Nuke
MyBBGurus, Presently under construction, Forum in MyBB

Pfft, you tricked me. I thought it was going to be something cool. I didn't even Google it so I could have a surprise. :(

So far...

I have...

1 social network
2 MediaWiki installations
5 Wordpress Blogs
2 PhpLD Link Directories
30 Message forums
and there is some others in there but I cannot remember them :|

I want to make a static website like I used to back when they were cool :D I know it aint much but it would be cool to still have an old fashion static html/css website :)
Cat GIF

I was a member of many forums with friends over some video games and drawing sites back in the day, but never ran THAT many!

Cat GIF

I was a member of many forums with friends over some video games and drawing sites back in the day, but never ran THAT many!
I've grown a little since that post, LOL.

Not in terms of adding more haha.

I now have two forums and working on a third. They're all just for fun but it stops at three. One is very local so it's getting about as big as it's going to get.

Other than that, I have a few blogs I post once a week on. I love blogging more than anything else. Writing is a great stress relief.

I have a few websites I'm working on for profit. A few are focusing on a local niche and a few are paid-community based sites.

I still do a lot online but nothing like that last post. 30 forums was insane. :D

I am working on this now - https://dilip.one/services/

I have the basics right, but a lot to do before I advertise it aggressively.
If I can make a suggestion and ask a question:

Suggestion

Work on your copy "above the fold" which is the first thing people see on the header of your site on desktop or mobile. Work on explaining what service you offer and put a hook in there. It's the most critical portion of your website.

Question

Is that you? I've never seen a picture of you through all these years. LOL.

Suggestion

Work on your copy "above the fold" which is the first thing people see on the header of your site on desktop or mobile. Work on explaining what service you offer and put a hook in there. It's the most critical portion of your website.

Thanks. I did this because I wanted to put something up quickly. I will be working on it more in the coming days :)

Question

Is that you? I've never seen a picture of you through all these years. LOL.

Make a guess ;)

I never took that path

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds