Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of website themes you dislike the most?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Website themes are the kind of website designs used specifically for certain websites. There are many different kinds of themes available for different kinds of websites. However, not all the people may like certain kinds of themes. So, what are some themes that you dislike?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to themes for a website or even a forum, I dislike seeing themes that have too much going on or have a lot of bright colours.

I have always been happy with a website that is basic doesn't have too much going on and is easy to navigate.

I have in the past seen websites, especially forums that have a lot going on such as images and too much on the forum home and I have found that to be quite off-putting.

I'm not a big fan of website themes that use really bright and flashy colors. It can be quite distracting and hard on the eyes. I prefer websites that have a simple and clean design, with text that's easy to read. Complex and cluttered designs just make it frustrating to find what I'm looking for

I do not like themes that are heavy, I prefer light weight themes. When your themes are lightweight, your website will run super fast. I also like responsive themes, I dislke themes that do not have responsive feature.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds