Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What kind of revenue stream do you most prefer?

dexterlablab1

Credits
For webmasters, there are a few forms of monetizing methods that have become the normal standard.

You have donations, where you depend on the kindness of your members.

You have subscriptions, where you normally force your members to pay a mandatory fee.

And then you have advertising, where you look to the traffic of your site to pay for itself.

Which of these have worked best for you in the past?

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now, advertising is what I do, because it's all I can do at this time, and it's paying for itself quite nicely, although I haven't hit the payment threshold yet. If I ever get a pc of my own with reliable Internet access, I am going to look into creating an awesome ebook, and selling it for a reasonable price as well. As of yet, I don't think I have anything with enough value to offer paid subscriptions for. Maybe I should check into that.

Right now overall my money comes from web design. I do promote my services on my sites too, so that I can use the sites to push my work. The second way is advertising. Mostly banners. I have done paid reviews too. Not cheap, since I don't like bugging my readers with them. So I'd do one maybe every 2-3 months, but it's paid well.

I like earning money from Adsense and affiliate sales on my sites. Actually affiliate sales out perform Adsense as the commissions are usually large by comparison to the dollar or two that I can get from a click.

Sometimes, I get a freelance writing job from a member of my forum. That's another way that my site gets monetized.

I like earning money from Adsense and affiliate sales on my sites. Actually affiliate sales out perform Adsense as the commissions are usually large by comparison to the dollar or two that I can get from a click.

Sometimes, I get a freelance writing job from a member of my forum. That's another way that my site gets monetized.
But affiliates are a lot of work right?
I mean people have to buy products from your links?
How do you achieve that much sales?

I prefer working with ad networks such as reachjunction and cj. They are professional and effective.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds