Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your philosophy on work-life balance as an entrepreneur?

Credits
Being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of decision making and management of your business set up. There's no one who's going to do it better than you could because it's your own business. As a result of that, you will have to struggle with time management which will affect your personal life.

How do you balance your philosophy with your personal life and work life?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a small entrepreneur and do not have a lot of funds to hire a lot of staff to work for you, you do not have the luxury to easily balance your work life and business life. You will have to constantly work for your business and you will have to forget about your personal life. If you are struggling with sales, there will be no personal life. I am talking from my own experience.

Balance on work life as an entrepreneur is of very high importance because there are certain things that might be overlooked without realizing the damage or how important it is. I for one believe that time management is key to the ability to manage the little free time someone might have.

Being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of decision making and management of your business set up. There's no one who's going to do it better than you could because it's your own business. As a result of that, you will have to struggle with time management which will affect your personal life.

I am a kind of person who strongly believes that work and personal life should be balanced. I am myself a kind of workaholic person. However, I believe that you should also enjoy the life as well. There is no point of working for the whole year without taking rest. It is important to enjoy vacations and visit new places. Life should be balanced all the time.

I think when it comes to balance in work and life, you really do need to find time away from the work. If you can, take more breaks. Get away from the PC for a while. Find time away from your PC and relax a bit. Get a bite to eat, see a movie, hang out with family & friends, etc.

Balance on work life as an entrepreneur is of very high importance because there are certain things that might be overlooked without realizing the damage or how important it is. I for one believe that time management is key to the ability to manage the little free time someone might have.

Some people have lost their family as a result of not being able to do things right in terms of balancing their work life with giving their family the attention which they deserve. There was a guy in my neighbourhood whom his wife divorced as a result of this. He lost his family because of work.

I think when it comes to balance in work and life, you really do need to find time away from the work. If you can, take more breaks. Get away from the PC for a while. Find time away from your PC and relax a bit. Get a bite to eat, see a movie, hang out with family & friends, etc.

I think that if you want to balance work and life, then you may need to make sure that you create a time table that would allow you to balance things in the best way possible. This is the only ultimate way to balance out things. You should create a schedule.

There's is time for everything. This applies to working too. When it's work time, give it the time it deserves and when it's time for your family and personal life, give it equally. This is the only way to maintain balance and keep it that way.

There's is time for everything. This applies to working too. When it's work time, give it the time it deserves and when it's time for your family and personal life, give it equally. This is the only way to maintain balance and keep it that way.

An unbalanced life could lead to many problems and this is why carrying out different activities at the right time is important. I always struggle to deal with this because I suffer from insomnia. You have a harder time balancing things because you have to sleep early. A person who suffers from insomnia has a harder time sleeping early.

I think that if you want to balance work and life, then you may need to make sure that you create a time table that would allow you to balance things in the best way possible. This is the only ultimate way to balance out things. You should create a schedule.

This problem of having to struggle with balancing one's work life with their personal life is always tie most of the time with those who are working as freelancers. They are more likely to get caught up with work because they have the freedom to work as they want and end up neglecting what they are supposed to pay attention in their lives.

An unbalanced life could lead to many problems and this is why carrying out different activities at the right time is important. I always struggle to deal with this because I suffer from insomnia. You have a harder time balancing things because you have to sleep early. A person who suffers from insomnia has a harder time sleeping early.
It's why whenever my time to stop working checks, I will end whatever I'm doing and go off. There will always be work tomorrow, why would I have to overdo it today? I have other life needs to take care of which leaving them out will have serious adverse effects in my life.

Some people have lost their family as a result of not being able to do things right in terms of balancing their work life with giving their family the attention which they deserve. There was a guy in my neighbourhood whom his wife divorced as a result of this. He lost his family because of work.
Damn, that one is bad but come to think about it in as much as the man knew how bad he was when it comes to timing how could you have let it affect his relationship to that extent, I think the man was just a nonchalant kind of person to let it get to that extent. I for example know how bad I am when it comes to timing, so how did I try to help myself: first I placed my wrist-watch15 minutes ahead and try to work towards it.

This problem of having to struggle with balancing one's work life with their personal life is always tie most of the time with those who are working as freelancers. They are more likely to get caught up with work because they have the freedom to work as they want and end up neglecting what they are supposed to pay attention in their lives.

Well, I think that freelancers might be at advantage when it comes to balancing things. They may be in a better position to do so. There are many reasons for that. Freelancers could balance things because they may be able to create a flexible schedule for that. This allows them to get more time to deal with personal problems.

If you're aware you won't be able to take care of your family and be available for them when they need you, you shouldn't start a family. You will end up adding more pressure on yourself and also your family. If your work is more important in your life, stay with it until you're ready to see having a family be something important too.

Well, I think that freelancers might be at advantage when it comes to balancing things. They may be in a better position to do so. There are many reasons for that. Freelancers could balance things because they may be able to create a flexible schedule for that. This allows them to get more time to deal with personal problems.

You are very correct this assessment because when you are working online as a freelancer, you are mostly at home which means that you will have time to be with your family and also work at the same time. So, everything depends on how you schedule when you want to be working and when you want to be spending time with your family.

I always have this mindset that my life and health matters too and I don't play with them. I focus on how I am able to get the necessary checks when I began feeling down. Also, I create time for fun and have enough fun whenever that I feel like hanging out with my friends. So, creating this balance between work and personal life is very important.

I always have this mindset that my life and health matters too and I don't play with them. I focus on how I am able to get the necessary checks when I began feeling down. Also, I create time for fun and have enough fun whenever that I feel like hanging out with my friends. So, creating this balance between work and personal life is very important.

Yeah, that's very correct. Life has never been about work, work and work. It's not a healthy way of living. Working is good because that's how you make money that you're going to use in taking care of your needs but you need to take a break and take care of yourself from time to time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds