Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your monthly goal of online earning?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
How much money do you expect to earn by working online this month and how exactly are you willing to do so?.
In some jobs you are getting paid for the time you are being present and in some jobs you are getting paid for the amount of work you are accomplishing, I believe that it would be easier to control better on our online earning if we get paid for the work and not the time because then we can actually make a change.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work full time online, which means I need to earn enough money to pay my bills. I do not have additional income source other than online income, so I need to earn more that I need to pay my bills so that I can save money and invest money.

Right now I would like to secure at least $2,000-$5,000 a month. If I can reach $5,000 a month, that would be a great chunk of change to live off of for the month. Eventually I'd hope to get to $10K and more.

My goal would be 3-4k per month, but currently I don't reach that amount, I hope one day to be able to do it, since with that amount one can live very comfortably in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds