Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your ideal business model?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
What kind of business model do you like? Do you like a sole proprietorship business or a partnership business? Do you like private limited company or public limited company? Well, as far as I am concerned, I like sole ownership business because I can control, every aspect of my business. However, the major drawback of this business is you have a limited chance of growing big.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, sole proprietorship have always been my favourite and best business model. I enjoy running and managing a business within my own capacity and finances. I have never liked business partnership. A business where I share my business authority doesn't feel right for me. This is why I had full proprietorship in my business of poultry and fish farming today.

What kind of business model do you like? Do you like a sole proprietorship business or a partnership business? Do you like private limited company or public limited company? Well, as far as I am concerned, I like sole ownership business because I can control, every aspect of my business. However, the major drawback of this business is you have a limited chance of growing big.

I am always good with a partnership business as long as I am able to find a good partner that is not coming into the business with bad intentions. I want someone that is ready to help build the business with time, resources and human efforts. It is not easy to find such partners nowadays though.

I am always good with a partnership business as long as I am able to find a good partner that is not coming into the business with bad intentions. I want someone that is ready to help build the business with time, resources and human efforts. It is not easy to find such partners nowadays though.

This is the biggest challenge with wanting to start a business partnership. Today, it's always very difficult to find a very good business partner that's going to deeply committed to the business and push it together with you. Most of the partners you see today will like to leave everything for you to do but they will always be ready to share the business profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds