Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your favorite payment method?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have used Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Xoom, Wise, Payoneer, Skrill, Crypto, AirTM, and a lot of other payment gateways. I have a love-and-hate relationship with paypal but most of my clients use paypal, therefore, I use paypal a lot. I like crypto payment because I can build my crypto portfolio.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favourite payment gateway on online earning platforms are basically cryptocurrencies but Litecoin and Bitcoin cash pique my interest.

I have always liked Paypal because I can get money direct to my bank in a few days from it but because of its higher fee I have stopped requesting Paypal at lower amounts and look for crypto

I have used Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Xoom, Wise, Payoneer, Skrill, Crypto, AirTM, and a lot of other payment gateways. I have a love-and-hate relationship with paypal but most of my clients use paypal, therefore, I use paypal a lot. I like crypto payment because I can build my crypto portfolio.
Is PayPal working in Nepal? I have seen users complain that PayPal is not operational in their country so they cannot use it.
I like PayPal and now I have started to like Bch and ltc also.

I like to receive payments in cryptocurrency . It is one of the best payment gateways that you can ever come across. The swiftness of transaction is what made me attracted to this mode of payment.

I like to receive payments in cryptocurrency . It is one of the best payment gateways that you can ever come across. The swiftness of transaction is what made me attracted to this mode of payment.
For real it's the best way to save fee on our payments and if we opt for PayPal then fee deduction is too much

Is PayPal working in Nepal? I have seen users complain that PayPal is not operational in their country so they cannot use it.
I like PayPal and now I have started to like Bch and ltc also.
Technically speaking, paypal is "send only" in Nepal. In other words, you can only use paypal to send money, you cannot receive money.

Do you prefer BCH or LTC? From sometime I have a liking with LTC and BCH both and preferring these whenever I get paid but when I have accumulated like $30 or so then I go for Paypal.

Do you prefer BCH or LTC? From sometime I have a liking with LTC and BCH both and preferring these whenever I get paid but when I have accumulated like $30 or so then I go for Paypal.
I prefer both BCH and LTC because I've been receiving payment from most of the website that have joined in Bitcoin cash and litecoin. Most of these platforms also pick these mode of payment because of its low transaction fee.

I prefer both BCH and LTC because I've been receiving payment from most of the website that have joined in Bitcoin cash and litecoin. Most of these platforms also pick these mode of payment because of its low transaction fee.
That's great, I see you also joined Referral Index forum and doing well and in case you need LTC at RIFthen you can contact me as I am running offer where I am buying RIF and selling LTC.

Technically speaking, paypal is "send only" in Nepal. In other words, you can only use paypal to send money, you cannot receive money.
So how do you go about it in receiving payments through PayPal or you just receiving payments through cryptocurrency?

The issue with Nigerian users would be they cannot receive payment through Paypal so it will be hard for them but at least you can freely get bank transfer when you withdraw bitcoins or other crypto

I like crypto payments because it is available almost in all countries, PayPal is also a great payment method but it is not available in every country.

I like crypto payments because it is available almost in all countries, PayPal is also a great payment method but it is not available in every country.
That is a problem then as there are websites that have Paypal only as payment gateway and it will be problematic for you to get paid from them but then you have the option to exchange your earnings with other users

I like PayPal the most. No doubt it deducts high fees but still, it's reliable and easiest way to use

That is a problem then as there are websites that have Paypal only as payment gateway and it will be problematic for you to get paid from them but then you have the option to exchange your earnings with other users
I do researches about websites before joining, if they have only PayPal payment method then I won't join.

My online earnings cycle is revolving around BCH, LTC, and Paypal and I am hopeful to find a direct way to earn by withdrawing my crypto and that will make things even better

Same here
We like the same thing and I guess it is because other ones are not available in my country

I like PayPal. Most of the Forums and online earning Platforms like Fiverr use PayPal to withdraw money.

I have started to prefer LTC, BCH and BTC payments and if there is no fee to faucet pay then its even better

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds