Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Film Franchise(s) Of All Time?

kensonplays1

Recognized member
Credits
This would be a tough one for me. There are quite a few different series that I enjoy.

I would have to say my number one favorite, though, is a tie between How To Train Your Dragon and Jurassic Park. For my number two franchise, that one is also difficult. I would have to say it is a three-way tie between Star Trek, Star Wars, and Stargate.

If I only had one that I could watch from out to the future and all the others got deleted? I would have to say Jurassic Park.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Lord of the Rings, always and forever! I love the epic battle scenes, the creatures, the characters, the beautiful scenery, and the overall storyline.

It's hard to just say one franchise, but well I think I would say Star Wars is my favorite film franchise.

I will also highlight some others that I like a lot, are the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and also the Godfather, all these I like very much too.

Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean are my favorite film franchises. I like Lord of the Rings because of its story and presentations and I like Pirates just because the movie has Johny Depp.

Growing up I was huge into the Halloween franchise, loved seeing every new movie in the series. Also, Land Before Time was my jam as a kid and probably watched the first movie over and over.

As for my current favorite franchises, probably anything to do with DC or Marvel.

For me, it would have to be Terminator. I loved the action, the concept of time travel and the AI trying to kill off humans, the plot line, and how the T-800's looked.

Lord of the Rings, The Hobit, Pirates of the Caribbean, Evil Dead, Scarface, Home Alone and Baby's Day Out would be my favourite movie's franchise. Scarface will keep being my favourite gangster movie because it had everything. Home Alone and Baby's Day Out is the best comedy I've watched.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds