Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your dream web project?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you already built your dream website or are you yet to build your dream website? I have been building websites since 2015 and I am yet to build my dream website. My dream website is a multi vendor digital marketplace to sell digital products as well as digital services. The qebsite would also have a community and blog sections to help the users.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think a rhythm of making sites that draw me a good profit without much work. I want to be able to set up a couple sites, get some writers and then see if I can make a site even bigger. I get good traffic, but I want huge traffic. Like huge enough to sustain my life full on.

I think a rhythm of making sites that draw me a good profit without much work. I want to be able to set up a couple sites, get some writers and then see if I can make a site even bigger. I get good traffic, but I want huge traffic. Like huge enough to sustain my life full on.
Do you aim to make multi author blog site, or a forum? Well, I have done both and it is really difficult to build multi author blogs and online forums. You need a lot of money to pay your writers and generating revenue takes a long time, sometimes, your revenue is not just enough.

Dream a website that would be a comprehensive platform for news, entertainment, and social interaction. It would feature cutting-edge technology, intuitive design, and engaging content that feed to diverse audience.

A space where users can connect, share ideas, and access a wealth of information, surpassing regular boundaries.

A brief existence of it is forbes.com

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds